"where my shoe..this must donghae work..."say dira furiouly
"DONGHAE!!!!!"
[at stair]
Donghae walk with he friends minho n honggi,he at middle honggi n minho.They are walk awhile laugh.Dira come suddenly n slap donghae.
"where my shoe????!!!"say dira angry,minho n honggi stop laugh,donghae stop walk.
"where u hide my shoe??!!"ask dira
"when I hid it..."say donghae like does know
"which who..beside u do it...don't try lie my donghae..."say dira.Before donghae open he mouth to say,dira leave that place.
[at home]
Dira return back now with sarrow face
"aigoo~why dira look sarrow this??"say ara,dira only quiet n sit at sofa
"incur disorderly by donghae again..aigoo~what him do this time??"ask min while her hand type message
"arrghh...I hat him soo much...him hide my love shoe..."say dira anger
[at morning]
"let's go,dira"say ara
"I no want go to school"say dira,sit at beside door
"aigoo~why dira no want go to school?/"ask ara stop wear her shoe
"I hate look donghae..hate..hate..hate.."say dira anger,min come sudden
"don't worried chingu~bide min talk with him.."say min wear her shoe
"really??"say dira happy.both min n ara exchange look
[at school]
"Dira yaa!!!!"call donghae but dira no heed
"aigoo~she very look anger lorh.."say honggi
"u must persucde she,donghae.."say minho while send a message
"right what minho say.."ay honggi
"like that??"ask honggi
"hmm ya...go..we pray u..fighting!!"say both minho n honggi
"Dira!!!!!!!"screams donghae
Dira yaa!!"screams donghae again,dira walk more fast
"dira..wait.."say donghae while attract dira hand,dira stop walk
"please..lheard what I want to saying.."say donghae tired cuz after run to cheast her
"u want say what??"say dira like lazy want talk with donghae
"mianana..jeongmal mianana..I'm really sorry about yesterday...cuz I hide ur loving shoe.."say donghae
"this not first time u do it..donghae..many time..why..why u do like that??"say dira with furiously mood
"I'm never do like that although I hate u.."say dira again
"aniya...I'm..I'm..I'm..jeongmal johahae dira..."say donghae sttuter,dira stop talk
"I'm do this that..no cuz I hate..but...I like u,dira..really like u.."say donghae again with sttuter
"hmm~I"m also like u..but..but...u hide my loving shoe.."say dira sarrow
"0o yeah.."i'm throw that shoe.."say donghae smile
"what?! u throw it..DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"shout dira,donghae run before dira cheast him.
END
