Assalammualikum,Hello,Annyeonghaseyo!!
Kali ni saya update my blog for new status..heheh
hari ni last sekolah..rasanya just for m3 n other student kekeke =)
cuz our class not take any paper for tomorrow..
just Chinese n Tamil paper only.. ^^
so..let’s read this… ^_6
hari ni last sekolah..rasanya just for m3 n other student kekeke =)
cuz our class not take any paper for tomorrow..
just Chinese n Tamil paper only.. ^^
so..let’s read this… ^_6
□after rest tim3
“Min..for a
moment..come here?”say Youngmin at stair with he friend,Min woo.
“Oh,wait..”say Min while drink her beverage.
“Oh,wait..”say Min while drink her beverage.
◊5minute later
“What’s wrong u
call me just now?”say Min as while her step to class Youngmin.
“Oh,nothing..”say Youngmin with barefaced,he sit at chair.
“Urmm,ok..”say Min and step out from that class. Suddenly,Youngmin get voice.
“Min sshi!!”
“Wae(what)?!”say Min,her step desist.
“I want ur number fon..I get delete it yesterday..hee~”say Youngmin at infront Min.
“Later I give it..”say Min and her exit from that class.
“Oh,nothing..”say Youngmin with barefaced,he sit at chair.
“Urmm,ok..”say Min and step out from that class. Suddenly,Youngmin get voice.
“Min sshi!!”
“Wae(what)?!”say Min,her step desist.
“I want ur number fon..I get delete it yesterday..hee~”say Youngmin at infront Min.
“Later I give it..”say Min and her exit from that class.
◊3minute later
[at infront class between Youngmin and Min class]
“My fon number..if
u delete and missing it again..I will not give u
anymore..arrachi(understand)?”say Min while give a piece red paper to Youngmin.
“Oh,ok..don’t worry..”say Youngmin smile.
“Oh,ok..don’t worry..”say Youngmin smile.
At moment,Minho
saw them both at infront class.Min just do don’t know only..
□after back from school
“Min sshi..”call
Ara at back,bestfriend Min..
“Nee?!”
“U not back together with Minho?!”ask Ara at infront Min.
“No..”answer Min brief.
“Nee?!”
“U not back together with Minho?!”ask Ara at infront Min.
“No..”answer Min brief.
□at nignt[09:50 p.m]
Min was call
Minho at that night..but he didn’t answer it..Min try until second time..but he
still not answer it..
“Urmm,I think he was
sulk right now..maybe cause case at morning just now..”say Min whisper.
“ahh~just forget it..”whisper Min again..
“ahh~just forget it..”whisper Min again..
Suddenly,handphone
Min get ringing[stand by m3 by SHINee]
Min get message from her bestfriend,Ara.. and them message all the long night.
Min get message from her bestfriend,Ara.. and them message all the long night.
*Actually Minho
was jealous when Min and Youngmin get meet and also they walk together.
*Minho also think that Min have scandal with Youngmin.
*Anywhere,they both just friend because they get close at very long time after Ara,bestfriend Min in world until end..
*Minho also think that Min have scandal with Youngmin.
*Anywhere,they both just friend because they get close at very long time after Ara,bestfriend Min in world until end..
by;minh0rimiN
Th3 3Nd!!
Th3 3Nd!!
